Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My lovely family

My strong,handsome father names Ramli bin Bakri. He was born in 1959 and he is now 51.He was born in Batu Bara,Indonesia. He found his marriage partner 20 years ago,which is my lovely mother. Marfu’ah binti Amiruddin is the given name to her. She was also born in Indonesia.They got married in 1990. This lovely couple decide to transfer to Malaysia in 1990 and started a business. My hero that is my father initially owned a restaurant at one of the famous mall Sunway Pyramid. However,because of some circumventions,he changed his way to running another business.

After I year,I was born to brighten the family .My father named me nuraini (cahaya mataku). My parents really treated me like a new born princes as I was their first child. Im so grateful that all my wishes were fulfilled by my parents. Proudly saying,I went through a wonderful childhood. But admittedly.i’m kind a slightly stubborn child. I love adventures.

After 2 years,born a cute girl,with so curved upwards eyelashes. She’s my first sister,named by my father as Azri Izzati. I have know idea why must it be ‘azri’ when she’s a girl. But im sure my father must have a reason for it. She’s now studying in Technical Institute of Kuala Lumpur as a form 5 student. Her latest achievement is a champion debater representing Kuala Lumpur and Selangor for Kejohanan Antara Teknik (KAT) for national level. Looking back my past time,I remember I always fought with her. Yes she was my only sister that time,she is my bestfriend,and she is also my enemy!! Bet she must be thinking the same way towards me. However ,those bitter moments that now bring laughters to our family when we gather and talk about it. We even tell each other “I never regret fighting with you!!”

A baby boy was born then,but he was not well. He died the next 2 days. Sadly saying that he is the only boy born in our family. A simple name was given to him,Muhammad Abdullah. Even my mother never get a chance to see him.

Few years later,Siti Wahyuni was born with so bright skin,a chinese looking girl,small nose,hazel eyes. she's now 12 yearsold n going to sit fot UPSR end of this September Insyaallah. She achieved top 5 rank for her latest competition in poem declamation, under MBPJ,(majlis bandaraya petaling jaya).

Laili idayu is my youngest sister. She's now studying in standard 4. Ayu is just stubborn and clumsy as how i am. But proudly saying that she's active in theater and hockey. She started join theater as she was introduced by her elder sister Yuni to the theater teacher,she sang well.
Now this two young girl and their them were offered to make a cd on traditional dances.
I miss my parents so much as i have to contact them everyday and sometime twice a day. I could spent my hp credit to my friends,why dont i do so to my parents rite??

I love my family as how my family give me their great love. Goddess is the best to describe this love.Ya Allah,keep them safe on your care and shield.

3 comments: